Join the Special New Batch of Rajashree’s Popular ONLINE FILMMAKING COURSE. Use Your Lockdown Time Productively by Learning in an Interactive Live Online Classroom With Rajashree, Who’s Been a Producer on Éjszakai mesék teljes film magyarul. Do the Practicals in the Safety of Your Home on the Filmmaking Equipment You Possess – Your Mobile Phone. Get an Insight Into the Film, TV & Web Industry With Masterclasses Shot Especially for Rajashree’s Students by Successful Film People like Robin Bhatt (Filmfare Award-Winner; Writer, Baazigar, Chennai Express, Krissh 3), Sachin Krishn (Director, Hostages, Season 2; Cinematographer, Rajneeti, Satyagraha, Yeh Saali Zindagi), Mayur Puri (Writer, Happy New Year, Om Shanti Om; Lyricist, Bajrangi Bhaijaan), Bishwadeep Chatterjee (National & Filmfare Award-Winning Sound Designer, Uri, Padmaavat, 3 Idiots), and Jyoti Kapur Das (Filmfare Award-Winning Director, Chutney; Former Creative Head, Viacom 18 Motion Pictures; Creative Head, Queen, Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, Kahaani). Limited Seats in this Practical-Oriented, Compact & Powerful Course. Fees Rs 7,700 only. “Fulfill your celluloid dreams … Sign up for a course conducted by National Award-winning Schumacher teljes film magyarul, Rajashree.” – MID DAY
When life gives you a lemon, make lemonade. Shakespeare wrote King Lear when he was locked down due to the plague. Newton discovered gravity. Use the downtime due to the coronavirus lockdown to fulfill your filmi dreams!
Highlights of Kate teljes film magyarul ONLINE FILMMAKING COURSE:
* MAIN FACULTY: RAJASHREE – NATIONAL AWARD-WINNING FILMMAKER & The Voyeurs teljes film magyarul: Rajashree assisted Sudhir Mishra and Sanjay Leela Bhansali after studying direction at the Film and Television Institute of India, Poona. A film she wrote and directed, The Rebel, was screened at many film festivals and won the National Award. She has directed shows for television and worked as a producer on big shows like Indian Idol. Her critically acclaimed first book, Trust Me, is a lighthearted romantic comedy set in the Antebellum: A kiválasztott teljes film magyarul film industry. According to figures given by The Times of India and The Sunday Telegraph, Trust Me is the largest-selling Indian chick lit novel – it has sold more copies than any other Indian chick lit novel. It has also been published in French by City Editions. She is represented by Isabel Atherton, a literary agent based in New York and London. She has served as the Convenor of the FWA Events Committee. She has taught at the Film & Television Institute of India, Poona, and some of the best film schools in Bombay. She has produced more than 40 short films. The short-term film-making courses which she organises are extremely popular because a lot of her ex-students are doing very well in the film & TV industry.
* SYLLABUS DESIGNED BY FTIIans: intense and powerful course.
* MASTERCLASSES: Jack Canfield says, “Success leaves clues… You will find that most people love to talk about how they built their business or accomplished their goals.” Get an insight into the film, TV & Web Industry with masterclasses which have been recorded exclusively for Rajashree’s students by successful film people like:
Robin Bhatt (Filmfare Award-Winner; Writer, Baazigar, Chennai Express, Krissh 3)
Sachin Krishn (Director, Hostages, Season 2; Cinematographer, Rajneeti, Satyagraha, Yeh Saali Zindagi)
Mayur Puri (Writer, Happy New Year, Om Shanti Om; Lyricist, Bajrangi Bhaijaan)
Bishwadeep Chatterjee (National & Filmfare Award-Winning Sound Designer, Uri, Padmaavat, 3 Idiots)
Jyothi Kapur Das (Filmfare Award-Winning Director, Chutney; Former Creative Head, Viacom 18 Motion Pictures; Creative Head, Queen, Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, Kahaani)
* PRACTICALS: You would be doing the practicals in the safety of your own home with filmmaking equipment which you own – your mobile phone. As a student of filmmaking, it is important to learn how to speak in the language of cinema, to use shots to narrate the story and evoke the emotions which you want in the audience.
* CERTIFICATE: You would be given a certificate at the successful completion of the course.
* DEMAND FOR TRAINED PEOPLE IN THE FILM INDUSTRY: The Indian web, film and television industry has seen an explosive growth in the last two decades. It needs a huge number of skilled and trained creative workers, because it is very labour-intensive.
* VIDEOS ON SOCIAL MEDIA: Due to advances in digital technology, which have revolutionised and democratised film-making, you can make short films independently, even during lockdown, and put them up on YouTube, Facebook, etc., with a potential audience of millions.
* VALUE FOR MONEY: The fees of Rs 7,700 (all-inclusive, non-refundable) cover the classes, a directory of the Film & TV industry and study material like ebooks. A donation of Rs 500 would be given from every student’s fees to NGOs working to provide PPE to frontline workers and feed the underprivileged.
* MULTIPLE PAYMENT OPTIONS: The fees can be paid by ewallet, online transfer, netbanking, credit cards and debit cards.
* CREDIT-CARD EMIs: It’s also possible to pay the fees in upto 12 EMIs by Credit Cards. (For paying via EMIs, please pay the fees on the following link: https://imjo.in/n8NC5e Click on EMI when you come to the payment option)